Reservation Rules and Guidelines
Reservations are suggested and can be made in person, by phone or online. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Reservations can be secured with cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or personal check. Please be aware that longer stays take priority over shorter stays. There are nightly minimums during some parts of the season. Please review the rate schedules and booking rules.
CAMPSITE BOOKING RULES
FULL HOOK-UP RV SITES:
- All sites offer electric and water, with the majority of sites having 50/30amp electric, water, sewer & Cable tv.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults and 3 children, ages 17 years and under.
- Campsites accommodate one camping unit and have 2 parking spaces. 2 vehicles or 1 vehicle and 1 boat are allowed on the site.
- Extra vehicles and boats will be required to park in additional parking lots located throughout the campground.
WATER/ELECTRIC & PRIMITIVE SITES:
- All sites can accommodate a max. of 6 people and 2 vehicles.
- RV Water/Electric sites can accommodate very small campers/RVs and offer 30 Amp electrical service, water and cable.
- Tent Water/Electric sites are approximately 20’x30′ and can accommodate tents only. Sites offer 110v electric and water.
- Primitive sites can accommodate tents only
- Absolutely no more than 2 vehicles per site (includes cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, etc.)
- A one-night deposit is processed at the time of booking. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There is a 7 night minimum for Holidays and Special Events. If your reservation request does not meet these requirements, your reservation may be cancelled and your deposit refunded. Please view holiday and seasonal dates "here".
- You may make a request for a specific site when you book a reservation. However, these requests cannot be guaranteed. Occasionally there is a need to move a guest from one site to another and there will be no refunds or reimbursements due to these changes.
CABIN BOOKING RULES
- Must be at least 25 years of age to rent a cabin.
- See our rate card for cabin capacity "here"
- Additional vehicles, trailers, boats, etc. will be required to park in designated parking lots.
- 2 Night Minimum Year-Round – High Season/Holidays/Special Events require a 7 Night Minimum (see calendar for dates "here").
- All cabin reservations require a signed Cabin Rental Agreement with a credit card number on file before you are allowed to check-in. All guests that fail to return the Cabin Rental Agreement before the office closes on their scheduled arrival date will have to wait until the office re-opens the following morning to check-in.
- Additional rules apply as outlined in the Cabin Rental Agreement. Download the Cabin Rental Agreement "here". A signed Cabin Rental Agreement is required for all cabin reservations.
- High Season, Holidays and Special Events require a 7 night minimum. If your reservation request does not meet these requirements, your reservation may be cancelled and your deposit refunded.
All payments and deposits are non-refundable. Please cancel as soon as you know you cannot make it. In order to avoid being charged for your entire stay, you must cancel 72 hours prior to your arrival date, otherwise Indian Shores Campground and Cottage Resort reserves the right to charge you the entire reservation period. If you need to change your arrival or departure date, you must do it 72 hours in advance to avoid being charged for your reserved dates. Indian Shores Campground and Cottage Resort will make one change to your reservation without penalty, so long as you have given the required 72 hour notice. A $20 administrative fee will be applied for all subsequent changes to your reservation.