Quiet Hours & Curfew:
- 10:30 PM – 8:00 AM daily. Quiet hours are strictly enforced and observed. Violators will be removed from the campground at the discretion of management.
- A 10:30 PM curfew for children under the age of 18 is strictly enforced unless accompanied by an adult. If unaccompanied, children under of the age of 18 must remain at their respective campsite after 10:30 PM.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES! You are expected to be alert and courteous while driving within the campground. Violators will be removed from the campground at the discretion of management.
- Any person riding after dark must ride with a light that is capable of illuminating their path.
- Tents are only allowed on designated tent sites and are not permitted to be set up on RV sites. One tent per tent site, no exception.
Vehicles & Parking:
- A maximum of 2 vehicles are permitted per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in designated visitor/overflow parking areas.
- Vehicles, boats, or trailers parked at campsite may not encroach on any roadway or hinder a neighboring site’s ingress or egress.
- Parking is not allowed on any empty campsite. Anyone found in violation will be assessed a penalty fee in an amount equal to a nightly campsite rental. Vehicles will also be towed at owner’s expense.
- Must be kept inside of designated fire rings. Moving fire rings is strictly prohibited.
- ALL fires must be extinguished before retiring for the night or before leaving your campsite.
- All campfires must be extinguished by 12:30 AM.
- To prevent the spread of disease and parasites, we comply with the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources regulations on firewood travel. No firewood from outside a 10-mile radius is allowed into the park. State and federal fines up to $1,000.00 apply for violations of firewood quarantines.
- Firewood can be purchased at the Main Lodge for $7.50 per bundle.
- The gathering of firewood by cutting trees or branches within the campground is strictly prohibited.
- Please be courteous of your neighbors while playing music. Loud music that can be heard by neighboring sites is not permitted.
Golf Carts, UTVs & Recreational Vehicles:
- No UTVs permitted.
- Non-licensed vehicles are not permitted in the campground.
- Licensed motorbikes and motorcycles are permitted. Cruising throughout the property is strictly prohibited.
Swimming – Lake & Pool:
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- NO DIVING.
- Swimmers under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children in diapers must wear special swim diapers.
- No glass containers or food permitted in the pool area.
- Swimmer’s itch is possible when swimming in the lake.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended. Owners of unleashed pets will be fined $50.00 per violation.
- It is required that you pick up after your pets. Failure to pick up after your pet will result in a $50.00 fine per violation. Pet waste are conveniently located throughout the park.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, on the beach, or in any buildings.
- Aggressive dogs are not welcome in the campground. Owners may be asked to remove the pet from the campground at the discretion of management.
- Barking must be controlled by pet owner. If a pet is found disruptive, owner(s) may be asked to remove the pet from the campground at the discretion of management.
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed in the campground. Violators will removed from the campground immediately.
- Bathhouses are closed during routine cleanings. Alternate facilities must be used during this time. Cleaning times vary in frequency based on campground occupancy.
Trash & Recyclables:
- Recycling is mandated by state law. Rules can be found below for your convenience.
- Trash and recyclables must be separated and placed in separate bags or containers.
- Trash and recyclables must be placed by the road no later than 10:00 AM each day.
- Trash and recyclables may not be placed by the road after 10:00 AM nor left by the road overnight.
- All fish remains must be brought to the Fish Cleaning House for proper disposal.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Please be respectful of other campers and guests so that everyone can have an enjoyable camping experience. Management reserves the right to evict or refuse service to anyone who causes disturbance or refuses to abide by the campground rules. Law enforcement will be called to deal with drunken and disorderly conduct. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents or injuries. Campers and guests are strongly encouraged to take precautions to against the loss valuables by properly securing their belongings.
If you have questions, complaints, or need assistance during your stay please let management know. We hope you enjoy your visit to Indian Shores!